Oven & BBQ Cleaning Checklist
Checklist for Oven & BBQ Cleaning
At Eco Shine Cleaners, our process for oven and BBQ cleaning is designed to be efficient and effective. Here's how we do it:
- Cleaning in between the glass panels and taking the door off.
- Cleaning of the glass and oven door, as well as the trays, racks, and rubber seals.
- Clean the interior thoroughly and remove any remaining grease, dirt, grime, and dangerous burned-on carbon.
- Taking off the knobs, giving the oven's exterior a thorough cleaning, and degreasing.
- Adding a stainless steel treatment and polishing the outside.
- Washing up and checking the oven before leaving.
At Eco Shine Cleaners, we understand that a dirty oven or BBQ can be not only unsightly but also harmful to your health if left uncleaned for too long. That's why our expert team takes pride in delivering exceptional service at affordable prices without compromising on quality or safety standards.